Fashion-mongers follow not only clothes and makeup trends. They also check trendy variations for a manicure. We offer you some nails design for spring 2016 that were taken from the world runways from New-York to Milan.
- Taupe base covering for all nails with a sleek and glistening black stripe from up of the nail to the cuticle.
- Natural and permanent nail polish. Nude and natural manicure are trendy, and you shouldn’t use coloring at all.
- Pastel colors. Simple design is one of the spring trends. You may apply soft pink, sandy or peach nail polish and look gorgeous.
- Coloring underneath. Some models on the runways demonstrated pale manicure with the bright pink underneath of each nail.
- Oil slick texture with black and metallic coloring. If you opt for a bright manicure, you may combine dark nail polish and metallic. This style looks eye-catching and original.
- Metallic emphasizes. This tone is a hot trend. You may use metallic nail polish for one or two nails. Other nails must be pale.
- Blue nails with prints. For girls who love vivid colors, designers suggest blue nail polish. Soft blue nails with white patterns look amazing.
- Green French. If you adore French manicure and don’t want to look boring, you may create French design with bright green stripes.
- Matt black looks great. For those who want to create dramatic spring look, designers offer to use a matt black color. But you should be careful, apply this polish maximum to two nails.